Ortho2 is seeking a New Customer Care Specialist in their Ames, Iowa office. This competent individual will assist new and existing customers in implementing our software, and will provide fast and useful technical assistance to our customers regarding our proprietary software and integrated peripheral software applications.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- • Assist with weekly New Customer Care tasks. (Including initial contacts, preparing offices for training, post training check-ins, end of New Customer Care graduation calls, and add-on software module implementation)
- • Serve as the first point of contact for our new customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, chat, or email.
- • Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- • Coordinating data conversions. Discussing conversion process, timing, and “what converts” with new offices.
- • Assist with New Customer Care documentation.
- • Create help videos that are useful for the New Customer Care process.
- • Work in coordination with other departments within the company.
- • Maintain knowledge of Ortho2 proprietary products and third party integrations.
- • Maintain effective work relationships with other Ortho2 staff members that foster productivity, workgroup cohesiveness, and high morale.
- • Log and track calls in the Customer Database.
- • Proven experience as a software help desk specialist and/or in another customer support role.
- • Possess comprehensive knowledge and experience with computer technologies, Windows, Microsoft Office, mobile devices, and remote control applications.
- • Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- • Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- • Proficiency in English.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • Possess organizational and time management skills and demonstrate a solid work ethic.
- • Travel required for company and industry meetings and possibly customer trainings.
- • Shift hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. M-F.
Ortho2 offers an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage. Paid time-off, short term and long term disability insurance, life insurance and a 401k/Roth plan with a generous company match. As well as the opportunity for a performance based, year-end bonus.