Ortho2 is the leading provider of practice management, imaging, and communication software to orthodontic professionals.
Ortho2 is looking for someone to be the first point of contact for new and existing customers who will be implementing or updating our software. Ability to provide fast and useful technical assistance for our proprietary software and integrated peripheral software applications.
- Main contact for our new customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, chat, or email.
- Assist with weekly team tasks. (Including initial contacts, preparing offices for training, post training check-ins, end of graduation calls, and add-on software module implementation)
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Coordinate data conversions. Discuss conversion process, timing, and “what converts” with new offices.
- Assist with creating and updating department documentation.
- Create help videos that are useful for the implementation process.
- Work in coordination with other departments within the company.
- Maintain knowledge of Ortho2 proprietary products and third party integrations.
- Maintain effective work relationships with other Ortho2 staff members that foster productivity, workgroup cohesiveness, and high morale.
- Log and track calls in the Customer Database.
- Proven experience as a software help desk specialist and/or in another customer support role.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge and experience with computer technologies, Windows, Microsoft Office, mobile devices, and remote control applications.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess organizational and time management skills and demonstrate a solid work ethic.
- Travel required for company and industry meetings and possibly customer trainings.
- Shift hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. M-F (Central Time Zone).
Ortho2 is looking for a skilled marketing professional that can gain a deep understanding of our industry to identify and market to the applicable segments within our audience.
- Identify target audiences and build complete, multi-channel marketing plans across multiple segments to drive growth and meet company profitability goals.
- Lead the execution of marketing plans from start to finish using internal collaboration and support.
- Cultivate and communicate the brand strategy across all marketing programs and channels.
- Lead a marketing team with focus on developing annual/quarterly performance goals and provide on-going feedback, coaching and development to the marketing team.
- Monitor and analyze performance of marketing initiatives for continual optimization.
- Coordinate with internal departments to create product launch campaigns and provide recommendations on a go-to-market strategy.
- Facilitate strong industry trade show presence, including consistent pre, during, and post meeting marketing.
- Fortify relationships with university programs, plan a consistent presence year over year.
- Stay current on industry insights, customer trends, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Manage and foster relationships with industry partners, marketing partners, media relations, and agencies.
- Manage and efficiently utilize an annual marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Preferred 3-5 year’s marketing management or team management experience.
- Proven experience in building and executing marketing plans.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills with experience in planning, execution, and collaboration to meet deadlines.
- Maximize results using both creativity and data.
- Great project management and decision-making skills.
- Overseeing knowledge of graphic design, content creation, social media management, web design, copywriting and editing.
- Experience with CRM tools, process mapping, and marketing automation.
- Experience with marketing analytics, Google Analytics preferred.
- Preferred experience in digital advertising and social media.
- Willingness to travel.
Marketing Manager will report to the President
Direct Reports: Editor and Multi-Media Marketing Coordinator